As the 2020-2021 school year opens, educators and people educating-at-home are looking for new, innovative, and safe ways to help kids and teachers thrive this year. Storytelling is an adaptable tool that can help. Whether you’re a teacher who wants interesting, engaging, and applicable content for their students, an administrator who wants to help teachers feel more confident in their distance-learning skills, or a home-educator who wants to expand your offerings, Laura Packer has performances and workshops that work at a distance.
Laura is a master storyteller whose workshops and performances work well over Zoom or the technology of your choice. She is engaging, entertaining, and a skilled facilitator.
More information is found throughout this website:
- You can find general storytelling-at-a-distance information here
- Find a sampling of programs and workshops here.
- Laura is also offering specific storytelling trainings for teachers.
- Custom programs are always possible.
- You can book a free discovery call to learn more
- Please contact Laura for pricing, planning, customization, and more.