This list will be updated regularly.
- Free, live storytelling for everyone every Monday and Wednesday on Facebook.
- Sundays in August, August session of online Bedtime Stories for Grown Ups
- 24 and 25 August, Storycrafting Fundamentals online class
- 27 and 28 August, online Becoming Baba Yaga (patron discount available)
- Sundays in September, September session of online Bedtime Stories for Grown Ups
- Starting September 6, three weeks, Fairy Tale as Life Story online class
- 18 September, How to Tell a Difficult Story, online class
- Starting Sept 21, five weeks, How to Tell a Scary Story class in person
- I will be in the St. Petersburg FL area in later September. Interested in a class, workshop, coaching or more? Get in touch!
- 8 October, Jewish stories at Franklin Library Storytelling Festival, in person, Des Moines IA
- November 2022, Family Stories class, live online
If you’re interested in coaching, an in-person or virtual performance or workshop, or something else, please get in touch. If you’d like more stories, essays and more (all without hiring me) join me on Patreon.