I’m delighted to offer some services specifically for designed for video chat and distance storytelling. Please contact me to get going with your home storytelling experiences. Please note: If you cannot afford the listed price, I will accept Pay What You Can for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis. I trust that you know I need to make a living too, and you’ll do your best.
- Facebook storytelling – FREE! Every Monday and Wednesday at 5pmEST/4pmCST/3pmMST/2pmPST I’m sharing world folktales live on my Facebook Page. The stories are appropriate for adults and kids.
- Classes Many of my workshops and classes are easily adapted to video conferencing. If you get a group of friends together you can take a class via video chat, or you can book classes for schools, libraries, and more. I supply the technology and class, you provide the people, creativity, and fun.
- Concerts If you’re hungry to hear some stories I am happy to share them with you via video conference. This is especially useful for kids being schooled at home, adults looking for some shared entertainment, and more.
- Story swaps Just because we’re home, we can still share stories via Zoom! $6/pp for individuals to cover technology costs, organizations please contact me.
- Coaching. There’s no reason you can’t keep working on your stories from home. The majority of my coaching work already takes place through video chat. You can review my practices and prices here; please note, during lockdown I am offering discounted needs-based rates. If you want coaching and can’t afford the listed price, please talk with me. If you want coaching and can afford it please remember this is how I make my living and my income has been drastically effected by corona virus mitigation.
- I’m also offering group coaching work via video conference. For $25/pp (minimum four people and maximum 8, sessions range from 90-160 minutes, based on number of people and needs) you and your storytelling friends can participate in a group coaching experience, where everyone gets a chance to work on a story, get coached, and appreciated. Witnessing coaching is a great way to learn, and being coaching in the comforting presence of others reinforces just how important storytelling is.
- Creative play and coaching It’s hard to remain creative when we feel restricted. Using improv, #storyseeds and more. you and a group of friends will be inspired and intrigued by what you can come up with. $15/pp for 60-90 minutes of creativity boosts for storytellers, writers, artists, and others.